Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42' 4"
Height : 30' 6"
Width : 58'
Basement Unfinished: 1076 sq/ft
Bonus: 264 sq/ft
First Floor: 1076 sq/ft
Garage: 528 sq/ft
Porch: 192 sq/ft
Second Floor: 974 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
width 12' x depth 11'
width 11' x depth 11'
264 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 11'
width 13' 8" x depth 12'
528 sq/ft width 22' x depth 24'
width 21' x depth 15'
width 13' 10" x depth 11' 2"
width 13' 8" x depth 15' 4"
width 11' x depth 11' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Plan: ?” scale; this shows roof rafter or trusses and how the roof is framed.
- CAD Plans are in AutoDesk Architecture.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.