with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 73'
Height : 22' 6"
Width : 66'
Bonus: 373 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 2058 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 603 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 25
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : siding/stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Carport Porte Cochere
Front Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
156 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 10' 8"
1403 sq/ft width 120' 4" x depth 11' 8"
143 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 11' 8"
150 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 6"
443 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 19'
69 sq/ft width 17' 5" x depth 4'
300 sq/ft width 25' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.