Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 37' 4"
Height : 32' 6"
Width : 62'
Basement Unfinished: 1037 sq/ft
Bonus: 306 sq/ft
First Floor: 1037 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 534 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1024 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
150 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 12' 8"
182 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 11'
Covered Front Porch:
137 sq/ft width 13' x depth 10' 6"
462 sq/ft width 21' x depth 22'
72 sq/ft width 4' x depth 18'
274 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 13' 6"
137 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 10'
73 sq/ft width 6' 8" x depth 11'
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
width 9' 9" x depth 11' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Plan: ?” scale; this shows roof rafter or trusses and how the roof is framed.
- CAD Plans are in AutoDesk Architecture.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.