Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 53' 2"
Height : 34' 6"
Width : 69' 8"
First Floor: 1663 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 705 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 345 sq/ft
Second Floor: 663 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
220 sq/ft width 22' x depth 10'
146 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 11'
109 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10' 11"
156 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 13' 10"
139 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 10' 6"
148 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 6"
673 sq/ft width 21' 10" x depth 30' 10"
313 sq/ft width 18' 10" x depth 16' 8"
193 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 14' 6"
210 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section shows typical framing detail of house.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.