with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 47'
Height : 33' 10"
Width : 37'
Attic: 74 sq/ft
Basement Unfinished: 1482 sq/ft
First Floor: 1482 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1189 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 4:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : ICF
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
172 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15' 8"
679 sq/ft width 25' 2" x depth 27'
258 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 22' 6"
496 sq/ft width 24' x depth 20' 8"
130 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 11' 4"
289 sq/ft width 17' x depth 17'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.