Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 67'
Height : 28'
Width : 86' 8"
Basement Unfinished: 1451 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 2794 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 908 sq/ft height 10'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
164 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 13' 6"
947 sq/ft width 36' x depth 26' 4"
358 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 16' 8"
86 sq/ft width 7' x depth 12' 4"
468 sq/ft width 16' 10" x depth 27' 10"
252 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 17' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements. Drawn to 1/4" and 1/8" scale.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Layout: Overhead view of roof showing ridges, valleys, and pitch.
- Note: These plans will not contain an electrical layout.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.