Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 69' 4"
Height : 30'
Width : 91'
Bonus: 1172 sq/ft
First Floor: 2842 sq/ft height 10'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Metal
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms)
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Carport Porte Cochere
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
Porch - Front:
558 sq/ft width 62' x depth 9'
Porch - Left:
150 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 9'
Porch - Rear:
620 sq/ft width 10' x depth 62'
Porch - Right:
252 sq/ft width 28' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.