Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 63' 2"
Height : 30'
Width : 63' 4"
First Floor: 2065 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 474 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 179 sq/ft
Second Floor: 832 sq/ft height 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
164 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 8"
148 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 11' 3"
138 sq/ft width 11' 5" x depth 12' 2"
121 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 12' 9"
155 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 11"
442 sq/ft width 20' 11" x depth 21' 2"
385 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 19' 11"
236 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 15' 1"
157 sq/ft width 12' 1" x depth 13'
60 sq/ft width 8' 2" x depth 7' 5"
214 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 15'
Master Sitting Area:
124 sq/ft width 11' 7" x depth 10' 9"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section shows typical framing detail of house.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.