Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 58' 6"
Height : 27'
Width : 90' 2"
First Floor: 2960 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
162 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12' 6"
177 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 13' 4"
193 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 13' 4"
115 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10' 6"
166 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13' 6"
430 sq/ft width 21' x depth 20' 6"
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
276 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 20' 6"
131 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.