with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60' 2"
Height : 39' 6"
Width : 58' 6"
First Floor: 1650 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1855 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
204 sq/ft width 17' x depth 12'
209 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 15' 6"
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
373 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 17' 6"
682 sq/ft width 22' x depth 31'
210 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17' 6"
254 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 14' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.