with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 44'
Height : 19' 5"
Width : 95'
Attic: 415 sq/ft
Basement Living: 1845 sq/ft
First Floor: 1845 sq/ft
Garage: 868 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : ICF
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
131 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12' 6"
166 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12' 4"
156 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 12' 4"
134 sq/ft width 12' 1" x depth 11' 2"
839 sq/ft width 27' 8" x depth 30' 4"
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
83 sq/ft width 10' x depth 8' 4"
220 sq/ft width 16' 2" x depth 13' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.