Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 53'
Height : 34' 7"
Width : 67' 6"
First Floor: 2387 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1559 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Jack & Jill Bath
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
232 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15' 6"
217 sq/ft width 14' x depth 15' 6"
Bonus Room - Finished:
390 sq/ft width 13' x depth 30'
209 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 15' 6"
280 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17' 6"
740 sq/ft width 23' 6" x depth 31' 6"
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
243 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 18'
229 sq/ft width 17' x depth 13' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.