with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 89'
Height : 34' 6"
Width : 92'
First Floor: 3137 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2731 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Jack & Jill Bath
236 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 17' 6"
148 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11'
315 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 18'
193 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15' 6"
Bonus Room - Finished:
470 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 28' 6"
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
572 sq/ft width 22' x depth 26'
168 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 13' 6"
324 sq/ft width 24' x depth 13' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.