with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52' 6"
Height : 30' 4"
Width : 54'
Decks : 401 sq/ft
Garage : 736 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2318 sq/ft
Patios : 100 sq/ft
Porch : 69 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1888 sq/ft
Bonus Ceiling : 9'
Ceiling Details : Living room and entry-way ceilings in main house are open to ceilings above
Garage Ceiling : 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 5/12
Roof Framing : Trusses
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Hip
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco and Stone Veneer
Framing : 2X6
Insulation : R21
Main Floor Bedrooms
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: 3D Rendering and Project Information.
- General Foundation notes (Builder and engineer to provide foundation specs based on lot and local code).
- Floor Plans (lower, main, upper, etc.) showing all doors and windows.
- Elevations from all four sides showing material callouts.
- Wall framing and sectional detail sheets.
- Building Cross Sections showing stair and ceiling height details.
- Window and Door schedule.
- Overhead roof plan showing peaks, valleys, and pitch.
- Foundation Plan showing perimeter and footing details.
- Wall and Roof framing details
- Misc. notes and details.
- *Please note that any structural engineering sheets included with this plan set are for reference only.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.