Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 87' 6"
Height : 22'
Width : 71' 6"
Basement Living: 2241 sq/ft
First Floor: 2241 sq/ft
Garage: 847 sq/ft
Second Floor: 290 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 11'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
2 Master Suites
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
104 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 11'
170 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 11'
801 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 34' 4"
483 sq/ft width 21' x depth 23'
231 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16' 6"
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
467 sq/ft width 21' x depth 22' 3"
83 sq/ft width 10' 2" x depth 8' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.