Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 91'
Height : 45'
Width : 125'
Basement Living: 2189 sq/ft
First Floor: 2966 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 0:0
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
99 sq/ft width 11' x depth 9'
183 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 14' 8"
150 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 6"
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
168 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 13' 2"
104 sq/ft width 8' x depth 13'
576 sq/ft width 24' x depth 24'
630 sq/ft width 21' x depth 30'
484 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
324 sq/ft width 18' x depth 18'
72 sq/ft width 7' x depth 10' 4"
302 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 19' 4"
Master Closet - Hers:
185 sq/ft width 18' x depth 10' 4"
Master Closet - His:
54 sq/ft width 6' x depth 9'
154 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14'
164 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 13'
327 sq/ft width 18' 2" x depth 18'
418 sq/ft width 22' x depth 19'
116 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 15' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations
- In addition to the front exterior, your drawing set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. Particular attention is given to cornice detail, brick and stone accents, or other finish items that make your home unique.
- The foundation page dimensions, concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, and any stepped foundation information along with any retaining wall info (schematic only). A typical wall section for the home is also usually included on this page (if not, it is elsewhere in your plan set, as space allows). If your plan features a poured concrete slab rather than a basement or crawlspace, the foundation page shows footings and details for the slab, and includes plumbing locations. If you choose the optional Slab foundation, the slab foundation will not be reflected in the plan sections.
- Exterior and interior wall framing, and windows/doors are dimensioned. Room sizes are indicated and any beams, posts and structural bearing points are called out. The floorplans include an electrical legend, and electrical fittings, lights and outlets are shown. Floor Plans will also indicate cross–section details (provided on the sections page) and show any special framing details applicable to the design. Cabinet elevations are included for kitchen and bathrooms; some designs feature cabinet elevations for design–related built–ins too.
- Building sections show changes in floor, ceiling, or roof height, and the relationship of one level to another. Our section pages also show how the stairs are calculated (if there are some!) and depict roof and foundation members. We try and draw sections to show the most useful information — choosing locations where there are elements you or your contractor might need clarification on.
- Roof framing or truss directions are shown, slope directions are indicated and structural members are sized and called out if applicable. The gravity loads used to calculate the rafters, beams and posts are indicated , and we also show gutters, downspouts, and any roof venting required for your home.
Notes and Details Page(s)
- Your home comes detailed to meet the requirements of the latest adopted version of the ‘International Residential Code’, and our notes and details pages outline all the elements applicable to the design of your home. Compliance with further standards may need to be incorporated into your plan set, depending the requirements of your building department — these are usually done locally.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.