with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 28'
Height : 24'
Width : 48'
Basement Unfinished: 558 sq/ft
First Floor: 624 sq/ft
Garage: 440 sq/ft
Second Floor: 645 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Secondary Pitch : 9:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Foundation/Basement Plan - Also includes "future finish" Recreation Room, 1 or 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Storage area's. Extra Items like fireplaces and wet bars are indicated as "optional".
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Floor Plan - In order to simplify construction, We use the most comprehensive dimensioning method in the industry.
- 1/4" scale Front, Side and Rear Elevations - 1/4 inch scale elevations all the way around clarifies construction and helps with estimating materials and costs.
- Roof plan - An eighth-inch scale "Birds-eye" view of the roof helps to simplify construction by showing all the valleys, hips, ridges etc.
- Electrical - Shown right on the floor plan, switches and outlets are located using standards of the National Electrical Code.
- Kitchen Cabinet Details, Wall section, Stair and Fireplace Details - All drawn 1/2" scale provide easy viewing of the specific area's.
- Building Cross Section - Complete front to back cross section with basic framing details.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.