Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 70'
Height : 30' 6"
Width : 44'
First Floor: 1539 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 491 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
150 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 2"
140 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 12'
465 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 21' 8"
322 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 15'
152 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 14' 4"
210 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 14' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.