Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 69' 11"
Height : 24' 11"
Width : 70' 8"
First Floor: 1898 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 215 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Log
Framing : Log
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Vacation Home
119 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 10' 7"
162 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 10' 7"
116 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10' 7"
699 sq/ft width 21' x depth 33' 4"
391 sq/ft width 23' x depth 17'
368 sq/ft width 23' x depth 16'
295 sq/ft width 21' x depth 14' 1"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.