Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80' 9"
Height : 31'
Width : 66'
First Floor: 2551 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
130 sq/ft width 13' x depth 10'
56 sq/ft width 8' x depth 7'
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
550 sq/ft width 22' x depth 25'
242 sq/ft width 11' x depth 22'
352 sq/ft width 22' x depth 16'
272 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16'
117 sq/ft width 9' 9" x depth 12'
300 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20'
66 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 12'
448 sq/ft width 32' x depth 14'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
48 sq/ft width 6' x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.