with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 55' 10"
Height : 31'
Width : 54' 6"
Bonus: 307 sq/ft
First Floor: 1744 sq/ft
Garage: 532 sq/ft
Second Floor: 845 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 14:12
Secondary Pitch : 16:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Play Flex Room
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
140 sq/ft width 14' x depth 10'
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
138 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 6"
447 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 22'
288 sq/ft width 18' x depth 16'
192 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16'
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.