with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 76'
Height : 23'
Width : 68' 8"
First Floor: 2636 sq/ft height 11'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
130 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 11'
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
65 sq/ft width 7' x depth 9' 4"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
156 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11' 2"
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
91 sq/ft width 7' x depth 13'
304 sq/ft width 18' 8" x depth 16' 4"
156 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 12' 10"
258 sq/ft width 16' 2" x depth 16'
270 sq/ft width 18' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.