with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51'
Height : 35' 9"
Width : 58'
First Floor: 764 sq/ft
Garage: 530 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1769 sq/ft
Third Floor: 1585 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Metal
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Rear Porch
143 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 12' 8"
192 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 11' 8"
263 sq/ft width 10' x depth 26' 4"
177 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12' 8"
430 sq/ft width 20' 8" x depth 20' 10"
197 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 13' 4"
235 sq/ft width 17' 8" x depth 13' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.