Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 86'
Height : 34' 10"
Width : 94'
First Floor: 3667 sq/ft
Garage: 1022 sq/ft
Second Floor: 816 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Clay Tile
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
188 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 12'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
194 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 12' 8"
357 sq/ft width 18' 8" x depth 19' 2"
475 sq/ft width 20' 8" x depth 23'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
272 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18' 2"
311 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 18' 8"
177 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 12' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.