Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 78' 10"
Height : 43' 8"
Width : 77' 6"
First Floor: 2683 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 853 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2114 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Jack & Jill Bath
171 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 4"
280 sq/ft width 14' x depth 20'
300 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20'
195 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16' 4"
787 sq/ft width 24' x depth 32' 10"
368 sq/ft width 20' 8" x depth 17' 10"
266 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 18'
270 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.