Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 79' 6"
Height : 34' 8"
Width : 82'
First Floor: 2895 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2822 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Jack & Jill Bath
217 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14' 6"
224 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14'
200 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12' 6"
Bonus Room - Finished:
708 sq/ft width 22' 6" x depth 31' 6"
210 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 14' 6"
444 sq/ft width 24' x depth 18' 6"
280 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17' 6"
288 sq/ft width 16' x depth 18'
263 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 17'
218 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 12' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.