Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 29' 10"
Height : 23' 4"
Width : 27' 4"
Main Floor : 643 sq/ft
Porch : 70 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Sloped Ceilings
Lower Ceiling : 13' 9"
Main Ceiling : 13'
Roof Framing : Wood
Roof Load : Eco-friendly materials
Roof Type : Double Pitched Roof
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Plaster and wooden Siding
Framing : Wood
Insulation : Mineral Wool and Wood Fiber Panels
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Zero Lot Lines
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
Energy Efficient Features
Energy Efficient Design
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.