with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 18'
Width : 60'
Garage : 1408 sq/ft
Main Floor : 992 sq/ft
Porch : 592 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 994 sq/ft
Bonus Ceiling : 0"
Garage Ceiling : 18'
Lower Ceiling : 0"
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 4/12
Roof Framing : Pre-engineered Wood Truss
Roof Load : Per Local Code
Roof Type : Pre-engineered Wood Truss
Secondary Pitch : 4/12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Per Owner/Builder
Framing : 2x6 Wood Framing
Insulation : Per Local Code
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Rear Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Wrap Around Porch
Additional Half Bath
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.