Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 64'
Height : 22'
Width : 99' 6"
Basement : 2262 sq/ft
Garage : 1425 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2272 sq/ft
Patios : 322 sq/ft
Porch : 208 sq/ft
Storage : 217 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : 12ft ceiling in Great Room & Tray Ceiling in Master
Garage Ceiling : 12'
Lower Ceiling : 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 8/12
Roof Framing : Pre-engineered Truss
Roof Load : Per Local Requirements
Secondary Pitch : 7/12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Per Owner/Builder
Framing : 2x6 Exterior Wall Frame
Insulation : Per Local Code Requirements
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.