with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-888-447-1946 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 75'
Height : 29' 2"
Width : 40'
First Floor: 1904 sq/ft
Second Floor: 718 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Tile
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
145 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 13'
161 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 11' 8"
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
420 sq/ft width 20' x depth 21'
376 sq/ft width 18' 8" x depth 20' 2"
163 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 15' 4"
296 sq/ft width 24' 8" x depth 12'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
270 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18'
179 sq/ft width 11' x depth 16' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.